Solar Energy System Design,
The U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED program stresses an integrative design process. Design/Build contracting aligns itself with this principle. By combining designer and contractor duties,many benefits and efficiencies are realized.
Some of the benefits include:
• Single Source Accountability
• Cost Savings (Integrated Value Engineering)
• Time Savings (Faster Project Delivery)
With an increased demand for tighter construction schedules, early commitment to budgets and single-source accountability, Design/Build is becoming the preferred project delivery method. Our Design/Build team is comprised of a LEED Accredited – Registered Designer of Engineering Systems, Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD), CAD/BIM Operators, Estimators and Project Managers. We have experience in all types of projects, including commercial, retail, healthcare, education and residential/condominium. Our expertise includes lighting, power, security, fire alarm and telecommunication systems design. With state-of-the art technology and a highly trained and experienced staff, we are a preferred Design/Build partner to many developers and general contractors in Madison and the surrounding area.
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
for Solar Energy Projects
Building Information Modeling (BIM) provides H&H Solar Energy Services and customers an improved visualization of the construction process and finished product through the use of a 3D Virtual Model. With the use of software such as: AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP, Revit, and Navisworks.
H&H Solar Energy Services has the ability to:
• Virtually construct a project
• Define problem areas before they become cost issues.
• Reduce Owner costs by reducing conflicts, CB’s, RFI’s, and Schedule Delays
• Reduce the intrusiveness for Owner occupied remodeling projects
• Estimate material quantities and placement with other participating Contractors to prevent construction delays.
• Give our Superintendents access to a virtual 3D model that can be utilized on site to visualize the construction process.
With the use of today’s BIM Technology, H&H Solar Energy Services embraces the vision of one unified team where Designers and Constructors work together to provide the smoothest and most cost efficient solutions for our Customers.